Impasto scenes of the Mediterranean
Matt Smith of MTS Portraits
Pet and wildlife portrait artist
Willy K. Wood
Portrait, Landscape and Music Icon Artist
The laid back artist
Illustration and 3d artwork
North Wales Photos
Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Apply for a Guest Artist page
Find out about this completely transparent Guest Artist opportunity.
No fee, zero surprises – just artists, creatives and small businesses supporting each other.
What is the Guest Artist opportunity feature?
- Guest Artists are set up with a no fee feature page
- Each artists is showcased on their own page, similar to a solo exhibition.
- Guest pages are an integral part of the main navigational menu
- Be seen, this section is purposefully never overcrowded
- Work is carefully curated to avoid style conflicts with other guests
- A personalised Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy in place
- Guest Artist pages are included in any promotional campaigns.
What type of artists do we feature?
Artists from various fields are welcome, for example:
- Handmade Goods
- Artists – portrait, abstract, impressionistic, figurative
- Small creative business or therapeutic/holistic services.
Is there a cost?
Absolutely no fees for the duration of your stay – no surprises either.
Unlike some promotional pages, there are no fees involved for the guest artist. All we ask is for you to support our mutual creative businesses, e.g. add the link of your guest page to your website and social media accounts.
Avoiding style conflicts
We hope you appreciate that we cannot feature guest art that is similar to the websites primary style. We therefore do not accept Chiaroscuro style (high contrast) artwork.
We choose feature artists in the same vein which means guests artwork doesn’t compete with each other either.
I’m interested, what next?
To get started with your Guest Artist page, please complete the Guest Artist Enquiry Form
- The artist and guest artists reserve all copyright and reproduction rights.
- Buying an original painting or print does not transfer the copyright to the buyer.
Ellisa Hague Original Oil Paintings and Immensum Ltd is not acting as agent or otherwise and has no financial interest in the works of the guest artists
- We exhibit guest artist work simply because we love what they do and believe in small businesses supporting each other.
- Any contractual / commercial arrangement purchasers may enter into is strictly between themselves and any guest artist.
EllisaHagueOriginal.com is fully SEO optimised for Google via Yoast Premium.